Wide Range of HEMP Products
We make both oral and topical products containing HEMP isolate, broad-spectrum HEMP and full-spectrum HEMP . Our oral products come can be produced with a nutritional or supplement fact labels in liquids, capsules, tablets, and powders. We have expertise in HEMP creams, salves, roll-on and gels. No project is too large, and no project is too small for our midsize factory.
The clean label movement has grown within the supplement industry. When it comes to HEMP clean labels are more important than ever. Consumers are paying attention to the ingredients when it comes to expensive products such as HEMP . All of our HEMP products come with a certificate of analysis of the finished goods.
We have always manufactured with purity in mind. We don’t sacrifice product quality over a few extra dollars. Our sublingual tablets and encapsulated products are made free from excipients such as magnesium stearates.
- A potentially hazardous additive is magnesium stearate. It’s a chalk-like powder that prevents sticking and helps powders flow so that the manufacturing process can be faster and more economical.
- Magnesium stearate is derived from hydrogenated cottonseed oil. This type of oil is often GMO and usually grown with lots of pesticides. Contamination issues have been reported by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Supplements often contain more than just the active ingredient. Those are “flow agents” and other fillers manufacturers use in order to reduce costs when mass-manufacturing supplements.
How to identify quality supplements?
- Make sure the company you buy from follows GMP protocols. The factory should be certified GMP compliant by two independent organizations, UL and NSF.
- Read the label backwards. Make sure there is no magnesium stearate listed under “Other Ingredients”.
- Make sure the capsule is made from either Gelating or Tapioca (pullulan) and not wood pulp (HPMC).
- Always avoid tablets! They are impossible to make without lots of chemicals.
MAGNESIUM STEARATE AFFECTS NUTRIENT ABSORPTION
It’s created by mixing magnesium ion to stearic acid, however there is no actual magnesium in the powder and it has nutritional value.
Dr. Joseph Mercola points out that magnesium stearate may stimulate your gut to form biofilms that can prevent absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract.
Dr. Mercola also points out that “According to a study, stearic acid causes the collapses of cell membrane integrity- an effect that was found to be time and dose dependent- which, ultimately, can destroy cell function.”